Web development and hosting
Why we specialise in the Drupal CMS
We have over 20 years of web development experience and 10 years experience working with Drupal - a professional Content Management System adopted by many global companies, governments, universities and nonprofits.
Prominent companies and organisations made the business decision to build their sites on Drupal for its security, extensibility and its Open Source DNA:
- Mayor of London (government)
- Royal Mail (public sector)
- Virgin (enterprise)
- Tate (art)
- Oxford University (higher education)
- Tesla (technology)
Over 1 million websites are powered by the CMS today. The highly customisable, easy-to-use system allows clients to operate their websites themselves, minimising long term cost.
Design and develop
- business improvement district websites
- company sites serving information about news, events, products, team and portfolio
- shopping cart, payment system, SSL certification
- Load-balanced shared server
- Shared VPS (Virtual Private Server)
- Sole use VPS
- We only host Drupal sites that are developed by us - this greatly enhances site security and system integrity.
- Automatic firewall and brute force protection, virus scanning, SSL access included
- Daily, weekly and monthly backup
- Multicore CPUs, Configurable RAM and fast, SSD storage
- Industry Leading Cpanel
- Our shared servers are load-balanced and co-located in datacentres in London Docklands and Hemel Hempstead, and our VPS servers are located in a state-of-the-art datacentre in North Acton, London, for optimal serving speed.
- 99% HTTP uptime guarantee, excluding scheduled maintenance, connectivity issues with upstream networks, DoS or DDoS attack outside of our control
- Compliant HTML and inbox testing
- Editable for Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Dotmailer, Pure360 and other supporting systems